Are you a home-owner with pets, wanting desperately, to get a House Sitter?
See how I can help solve your problem with your House Listing on House Sitting websites.
Too many times, do I see people desperately seeking House Sitters, without any visual impact, stimulating information in their House Sitter wanted adverts…
The Attention Grab
What grabs your attention when search for a House Sitter wanted advert
Being a fully trained Web Writer, and Copywriter; but more importantly being a very experienced House Sitter and Pet Sitter; I know what it takes to really get my attention when searching for House sitting jobs.
House Sitter Wanted Adverts
Increase your chances of getting a House Sitter by
There is a knack in writing a really effective advertisement; to get a House Sitter. You can increase your chances of getting a House a House Sitter. As a home-owner, pet owner, you should include the following things, in your “House Sitter wanted” advertisement…
- Provide good quality photos of your house inside and out, along with your property
- Include good quality photos of your pets, doing all sorts of things
- Some photos of interesting things and places around where you live which really help to show off the good points, of living where you do
- Provide information about the home comforts eg; Cable TV, Wifi, Swimming pool, Jacuzzi (Spa Pool), BBQ etc…
- What does the city, town, or location where you are living have, that would be of interest to a potential House Sitter?
These things, if well presented in a home-owner’s advertisement posting, will help sell your House Sitter wanted advert. They will drastically increase your chances of getting a House Sitter.
The headline and photos always take my attention first
It’s always the visual impact that will grab people, searching for prospective House Sitting jobs. A good headline along with visual impact, when I am skimming through looking for House Sitting jobs by home-owners, is what always first grabs my attention.
Photos Headlines Content
Good photos along with good a Headline will make an impact
Check out this House Sit advert’s photos. Good photo’s will out sell, a plain page of writing. Photos supplied to your House Sitting website and posted, along with a good headline and really well written content will make a huge impact on any potential House Sitters.
As a home-owner; if you provide quality photos, a good headline, and well written content you will have much better results in getting a House Sitter.