Are you a South Island home-owner with pets, wanting desperately, to get a House Sitter?
See how I can help solve your problem with your House Listing on House Sitting websites. Too many times, do I see people desperately seeking House Sitters, without any visual impact, stimulating information in their House Sitter wanted adverts…
Being a fully trained Web Writer, and Copywriter; but more importantly being a very experienced House Sitter and Pet Sitter; I know what it takes to really get my attention when searching for House sitting jobs.
House Sitter Wanted Adverts
Increase your chances of getting a House Sitter by…
There is a knack in writing a really effective advertisement; to get a House Sitter. You can increase your chances of getting a House a House Sitter. As a home-owner, pet owner, you should include the following things, in your “House Sitter wanted” advertisement…
- Provide good quality photos of your house inside and out, along with your property
- Include photos of your pets, doing all sorts of things
- Some photos of interesting things and places around where you live which really help to show off the good points, of living where you do
- Provide information about the home comforts eg; Cable TV, Wifi, Swimming pool, Jacuzzi (Spa Pool), BBQ etc…
- What does the city, town, or location where you are living have, that would be of interest to a potential House Sitter?
These things, if well presented in a home-owner’s advertisement posting, will help sell your advert. They will drastically increase your chances of getting a House Sitter.
The headline and photos always take my attention first
It’s always the visual impact that will grab people, searching for prospective House Sitting jobs. The headline and visual impact when I am skimming through looking for House Sitting jobs by home-owners is what always first grabs my attention.
Photos Headline Content
Good photos, along with a good headline will make an impact
Check out this House Sit advert’s photos. Good photo’s will outsell, a plain page of writing. Photos supplied to your House Sitting website and posted, along with a good headline and really well written content, will make a huge impact on any potential House Sitters.
Home-owners and pet owners wanting my writing skills to write and display a House Sit advert in this website, or, to be supplied to any other House Sitting website, are more than welcome to use my services.
I don’t charge a fortune, and I only ever have your best interests at heart, believe me.